In general, you can visit Autofurze website without revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Autofurze will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). We use Personal Information in order to provide and enhance the Products or Services offered on our website.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about our and our ‘affiliates’ and ‘business partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To those travel service providers with which you make arrangements through our website. We provide them with the Personal Information needed to make and complete the purchase, booking, or reservation.
- To organizations that perform services for or on behalf of Autofurze, for example to provide customer service, for research, marketing, data processing, to measure the use of our Site, to facilitate usage by a Visitor. We will share with these companies, only that Personal Information which they need to work on our behalf. Some of these service providers may be located in other countries. Your Personal Information will be provided to these organizations only if they agree to use such information solely for the purpose of providing services to Autofurze and under the instructions of Autofurze, and with respect to that information, to act in a manner consistent with the relevant principles articulated in this Policy.
- If we decide to change this policy in a material way, we will obtain the necessary consents required under applicable privacy laws if we seek to collect, use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than those to which consent has been obtained, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. If any proposed change is unacceptable to you, you may request that we remove your Personal Information (and/or that of other individuals for whom you made travel reservations or who have received your Alerts) from our records.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Autofurze may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.